- right click on project name, open properties.
- Select Java Build Path (from left menus)
- Under the "Libraries" tab, find the entry 'Unable to get system library for project', select it then click on the Remove button.
- Select Android (from left menus), tick on the version of android you want to target.
- Select Project menu (main top level menu), select Clean... Select OK.
- Right click on project name again, go down to Android Tools > Fix Project Properties.
Unable to get system library for the project
If you have an error like this,
aYo Binitie II
Artist, Creative Technologist, Mobile Developer, Maker of beautiful things, a Renaissance Man
This is what is needed to remove Nautilus Dropbox from Ubuntu. sudo apt-get remove nautilus-dropbox rm -rf ~/.dropbox rm -rf ~/.dropbox...
Every so often an adage becomes part of your experience. The one for the day was "a friend in need is a friend indeed". I was trul...
This occurred after I had finally set up Google Glass to sync with ADB DDMS] device unauthorized. Please check the confirmation dialog on yo...
Powered by Blogger.
I've always been majorly turned on by augmented reality since my first forays into it as an ActionScript developer. The idea of digita...